• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GalaxyS3 Gallery Viewing

Hi bulletbrain. I moved your thread into the S3 area where it will receive the attention it deserves.

I've not used my phone but here are some general tips that might help you with your gallery. First... you will need to either install a free file manager for your phone or connect it to your PC and under the folder where you have your pictures.... create a sub folder called temp (or something similar) Next time you have your camera app open.... have it save your new pics to that temp folder. In your gallery it should show up as a new album. Your pictures you just took will be at the surface. You can also create other folders with names like (friends) (family) (summer vacation).. whatever works to organize your photos. Next use your browser to move the files into the different fitting folders. This will then make your list of photos to scroll though much smaller and a bit organized. It will take some time but I think you will enjoy the results of your efforts.

I'm sure the good members here that know your phone can help you best. The above is just an idea how to make your pics a bit more manageable and perhaps more enjoyable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones