1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

galaxyS4, whatsapp contacts profile pictures not showing !

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    hello , i have a galaxy S4 ... few days ago something went wrong with my whatapp application...

my contacts profile pictures started disappearing ( only 8 out of about 110 are still showing) before that my phone was notifing me of low storage space, and i thought that was the reason so i transferes many data from SD storage to memory card and uninstalled apps that i dont use....

in the whatsapp folder -where the profile pictures normally show- i noticed a '' .nomedia '' folder appearing whenever i try to display any of my contacts profile picture... p.s. i didn't create that folder anywhere on my phone, it was there just by itself..

p.s. 1- i tried deleting the .nomedia folder but it didn't work
    2- i uninstalled the whatsapp and reinstalled it and it didn't solve the problem
    3- i actually returned my entire phone to 'factory setting' and started it all over as if brand new and reinstalled the whatsapp only to find that the problem is still there.... and when i try to display contacts profile picture it says ''no profile picture'' and shows as a ' .nomedia ' folder in the whatsapp profile picture folder on my phone !!!

what is the problem and how can i solve it ... i need help please ..

Advertisement