• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root GalaxyUpdater from Drakaz

I got a question guys.
What is 'gaosp' really and what does it do?
also,i'm from croatia so have no access to paid apps.how can I buy galaxy updater with full features?

You can buy GalaxyUpdater via YAAM instead, which I think someone has linked in this thread already. It accepts paypal etc in place of Google Checkout. OT: I bought this app, and it works beautifully. Great for easily flashing new nightly builds. Backup with Titanium, initiate update, goto bed, wake up in the morning and restore from Titanium. Takes literally minutes of your time - let it do the downloading etc while you sleep.

Upvote 0
thanks guys.
would you also recommend buying titanium also? not sure but I think there is also free version.
Drakaz rules and deserves to be payed at least 10 euro for galaxo.untill DaSchmarotzer told me about him and made easy update tutorial my galaxy was crap.as always the absolute worst models came to croatia.
though,not sure why but even now my phone is relatively unstable.had to root 3 times for now.maybe viruses?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones