• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galcon - new multiplayer Android game

theineffablebob

Android Enthusiast
Mar 24, 2010
Galcon, previously a PC game, has now been released on Android!

It's $3 and you can play it both single-player and multiplayer. It's pretty fun. Matches are over fairly quickly so it's good to pick up and play for a couple minutes.

The game works fine on my Droid X, but there seems to be an issue with Swype and the text input boxes. You can't Swype to type--instead, you have to tap each letter. Also, you can't seem to delete using Swype. Also, there is a bug where the number 0 won't register in the text box. These are pretty minor issues since entering your username and password is about the only typing you'll do in this game, but it's something to be aware of.

QR Code:
qrcode.png

Does anyone know if the single player is any good in this game? Or is it pretty much all about multiplayer?

That was always my favorite game on my old iPhone. Archipelago is similar on Android but I do miss the cool graphics and most of all the online play.

Hi Galcon lovers . Here's a link for Galcon alternative awesome game play moreover free.

Galaxy Conquest
:D
Download Link::)
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.arcsys.empire
PQAAAJmyG7FSe4fgJAOvaDzd53CUJoPvT4BxViLl9ECWH110VigYH5I5pm8ghzHS5owBN8cux9W_ikoe-ReBd37N0f4AzfqVaZwc_CEaq1ErktRz9wWD5i3e_e1E.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones