1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Gallery App?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by daterxies, Jan 11, 2011.

  1. daterxies

    daterxies Lurker
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    8
    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011

    Jan 11, 2011
    8
    0
    5
    I just got a Lg Optimus S, and for whatever reason, my gallery doesnt load, i took pictures but nothing shows up in gallery, so im assuming its not working.

    Is there an alternative to the Gallery app?

    Thanks
     

    Advertisement

  2. weaselaow

    weaselaow Well-Known Member
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    15
    Posts:
    80
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2011

    Jan 4, 2011
    80
    0
    15
    Economy
    Serbia
  3. tman1986

    tman1986 Newbie
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    16
    Posts:
    17
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2010

    Nov 13, 2010
    17
    1
    16
    Noblesville, IN
    Just dl quickpic & it and looks cool
     
  4. alone1492

    alone1492 Newbie
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    16
    Posts:
    17
    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011

    Jan 11, 2011
    17
    1
    16
    Gallery, it will load 98% of the time, the other 2%, u need to reload, but..........its HECKA SLOW. if you want speed, try Quickpic or FishBowl
     

Share This Page

Loading...