1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Gallery image problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by anewyear, Jan 16, 2012.

1. anewyear

anewyear Lurker

I am trying to find out how to delete an album of images from my Samsung Galaxy ace Gallery

I spent ages looking online and in written instructions ... the original album of images I put on it were scaled up and only part of the original photos are still there, I dont know why

Therefore I want to delete and replace them but cannot for the life of me work out how, please help as I have had enough :mad:

Advertisement

2. socrates0

socrates0 Android Enthusiast

Go to the ‘DCIM’ folder on your memory card, you will see a folder ‘Camera’ in that you will find the photos taken. To delete a single photo tap on that photo to enlarge it then tap the button to the left of the ‘Home’ button & tap ‘Delete’. If you want to delete many then when you are in the ‘Camera’ folder tap the button to the left of the ‘Home’ button & tap ‘Delete’. You will be prompted to select all or some particular, that’s it

3. socrates0

socrates0 Android Enthusiast

@anewyear You say
    but did you try it. Whats your feedback? Remember feedback helps in spreading knowledge about solutions to problems or possible problem we can face. :)

4. Flaviu

Flaviu Well-Known Member

Go to "my files" and search for the photos or the album and try to delete it. If you still can't try to plug your phone to PC through USB and try to delete them from there. :)

5. mbphil

mbphil Lurker

my problem is the photos won't go away. if i go to them through the computer, it says they are write protected but i can't delete them through the phone either. the phone deletes them then they reappear when you go into "Gallery" again

6. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert

Try scanning your sd card for a virus.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews