• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
OK I give up.

In the stock gallery I did have any Facebook and Picasa photos showing as well as any if taken using the camera.

Since then I've inserted a 16Gb SD Card and moved all my photos taken into the card. However I think it's since then that now the Facebook and Picasa pics are showing up as broken icons. No thumbnails nothing only the folder names.

I've looked at the settings in the asps and cleared caches from Facebook and the gallery but still the same

Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks all

OK I give up.

In the stock gallery I did have any Facebook and Picasa photos showing as well as any if taken using the camera.

Since then I've inserted a 16Gb SD Card and moved all my photos taken into the card. However I think it's since then that now the Facebook and Picasa pics are showing up as broken icons. No thumbnails nothing only the folder names.

I've looked at the settings in the asps and cleared caches from Facebook and the gallery but still the same

Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks all

Try syncing facebook/picasa under accounts?

Upvote 0
I've found now that after clearing out the media store,as advised, I've now lost all photos from the gallery apart from the broken links but also now find that I've also lost all ringtones etc. Thanks for that !

I know that thongs suggested on these forums are 'at your own risk' but if you're not sure or if you're guessing please don't suggest anything if you don't know what the outcome is going to be eh!

Anyhoo, any ideas if I can get any of it back ? If so, where from ?

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones