1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Gallery not showing full resolution?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by randomavatar, Jul 5, 2010.

1. randomavatar

randomavatar New Member

Jul 5, 2010
    I searched all over and cannot find something about this issue: My problem is all my photos in gallery look really low resolution until I zoom in slightly on the photo. At that point the detail snaps in. But when I just open it up it looks to be about half res. Any idea what is causing this and how to prevent it?

Advertisement

2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    That's been mentioned before. You can zoom in and back out and then the full size picture will show at full res. Not sure why it happens. I haven't seen a true fix for it.

randomavatar likes this.
  3. randomavatar

randomavatar New Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Appreciate the response. That's incredibly obnoxious. Is that an HTC Sense thing or an Android thing?

4. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    I do some stuff and get paid for it...that's all t
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    I think it's a Sense thing based on having used a Moment and it not doing that.

5. cluckkillerb

cluckkillerb Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    QC'ing buttons
    CA
    I noticed after the recent update the gallery images wouldn't fix themselves after zooming in and out, but will show full resolution if zoomed in at all. I liked it better before the "update". How do they expect me to show off my awesome pictures to people when they look like crap unless I pinch them individually. C'mon HTC..I love this phone, but the way HTC has been limiting it's full potential is frustrating.

Tags: