1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Gallery not working properly on new Nexus 7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trap49, Aug 7, 2013.

1. trap49

trap49 Lurker
    None

Aug 6, 2013
    Male
    Network Support Engineer
    Sacramento, CA
    Just got my New Nexus 7. I signed in and waited an hour or so for everything to sync. I opened the Gallery app on the N7 and found all 24 Albums that also appear on my Galaxy Nexus. I opened the Europe 2012 Album to show my wife how nice the photos look on the N7. Then I closed everything back to the main menu. A few moments later, I returned to the Gallery app to find only 3 Albums: Auto Backup, the Europe 2012 Album I'd looked at earlier, and the Profile Album with one photo in it.

Where did the other Albums go? Well, every photo from every Album is in the Auto Backup folder, but they aren't organized at all. Useless to try and show these to anyone.

Another thing: In the Gallery app of my N7, those three Albums now have the Picasa icon next to them. On my GNex, the other albums just have the folder icon next to them, but those same three albums also now have the Picasa icon.

I've never used Picasa, so how did this happen? How do I get the N7 Gallery app to recognize the other folders??

Advertisement