• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gallery Problem

redlinezak

Sep 8, 2010
I am having problems with the standard Gallery App on my desire (froyo 2.2)
I have uploaded from my PC a picture which admittedly is very large. It has saved it to the SD card under the DCIM folder. I also have 1 picture that i have taken with the inbuilt camera and a couple of album arts. When i go to open the gallery it just hangs and will not open the images (or very often even the thumbnails. I am not sure if it is because of the size of the large image i have on there or if there is some other isuue with it. The image is 7.40M. When i go to gallery it says there are 2 camera shots (the one i have taken with the camera and the uploaded one, and says there are 3 images in total (the other one is the album art). When i browse to my DCIM folder Via Astro it only lists the 2 images in there and not the album art)

If anyone can offer any help on this it would be great.

Thanks

Nathan

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones