1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Gallery question?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GiveMeItNow, Jun 24, 2010.

1. GiveMeItNow

GiveMeItNow Guest

For pics, How come when I click on share, there is no option for messages? Can only share through email? If I'm in gallery and want to send a photo through mms I have to back out and go through Photos. Kinda of annoying. Maybe its something obvious and I'm just missing it.

Advertisement

2. thirtyfour41

thirtyfour41 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Computer Repair
    Monmouth Jct, NJ / Longmeadow, MA
    The gallery sucks, imo. It was cool at first because it looked neat and it synced with my Picasa web albums, but I've found other ways to get the photos I want. Yeah, I have to sacrifice the cool look, but the look doesn't make for the functionality. I noticed the more I used the gallery, the more things I'd find that I couldn't do with it, or stuff that wouldn't work right. I just gave up. Now I use JustPictures! for my web albums and it works better than the gallery. Plus I can save pictures and email them. In the gallery when I tried to email them all it would send is a web link to that picture. And saving them to the SD card... man, that didn't even work. I also use Picasa Tool which also works better than the gallery. Like I said, you'll sacrifice the cool look, but you'll get much better functionality.