• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gallery since Froyo

keanoo

May 1, 2010
Since I updated to Froyo when the official one was released for the UK my Gallery has been almost useless, it now sorts photos based on where they were taken which I don't want and it doesn't show any new photos/videos I take, possibly because the phone saves them to the external SD card now instead of the internal one.

Is there anyway to fix this? I've looked everywhere for some gallery settings but I can't find anything, to change the sorting etc..

Or can anyone recommend a half decent gallery app? I just want something that shows the recent photos I've taken...

Thanks

my aussie SGS also now does not save photos and video to the Gallery too. It says it's saving to the phone memory in the camera settings but this is the internal SD as there is no way you can record 2+ hours of 720p video on 1.3GB of the normal internal memory. Why are the pics and vids not showing in the gallery??? When you browse from in the camera (button on lower right of screen when holding horizontal) it shown them all in there.

Need to find a fix for this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones