• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gallery With Folder Selection?

Hey I have a Droid just running stock 2.0.1

What I am looking for is a photo/picture gallery app that simply let's you select the folders that you want to display in the app.
I was fine with the stock gallery for awhile, but then I started getting a variety of apps that store pictures in various folders (the worst one being Touchdown for Exchange which puts almost every attachment in a new folder).
The stock gallery now takes forever to load up, as it is loading a TON of folders with images in them. Really it makes it almost useless at this point.
This was the main reason I switched to MixZing for audio, as it let me narrow my library down to the few folders that actually mattered.
Anyone have any solutions?
Thanks and sorry if there is some really obvious answer to this that I was missing.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones