• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Game data restore

Did not have titanium backup on my original SD card when my phone was completely stock now its running CT 3
.5 just want to know what files I need to transfer

If it was completely stock then chances are your data was stored on your internal memory. If that's the case then there is no way of recovering it. If you had /data to SD or other such modifications to your stock then there may be a way of recovering it. Not everything is stored on the SD cards when it comes to regular stock. This includes saved games.

The only true solution to backing up game files is using an app to do it. Sure you can do it manually but you may miss some stuff.

Titanium Backup has the ability to backup and restore app /data. This app is a life saver when it comes to these things. It's a must have app at least for me on any of my rooted devices.

There are alternatives you can use that do the same thing.

1. Fast Uninstaller & Backup
  2. Root Uninstaller (don't let the name fool you it also backups)
  3. MyBackup
  4. GoBackup (from the creators of GoSMS and GoLauncher)
  5. ES File Explorer (In ES Explorer, click on AppMgr on the toolbar, Select your apps and hit back up.)
  6. much much more but you have to google it yourself :p

Would like to note even with all these alternatives, hands down the best one is Titanium Backup. It really is worth the money.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones