1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Game data restore

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by schr9091, Apr 25, 2012.

1. schr9091

schr9091 Android Enthusiast

I have a copy of my SD card in my PC and I want to know how to restore my info for angry birds so I dont have to start over

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DaisFlaque

DaisFlaque Android Expert

I would assume They have it backed up through a wireless terminal, if not I suppose you could save the whole file on your desktop...???
    Edit: Backed up sd-ext data???

3. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

I would do a app+data backup with Titanium Backup for Angry Birds, that should do the trick... :thumbup:

DaisFlaque likes this.
  4. schr9091

Did not have titanium backup on my original SD card when my phone was completely stock now its running CT 3
    .5 just want to know what files I need to transfer

5. Xruptor

Xruptor Android Enthusiast

If it was completely stock then chances are your data was stored on your internal memory. If that's the case then there is no way of recovering it. If you had /data to SD or other such modifications to your stock then there may be a way of recovering it. Not everything is stored on the SD cards when it comes to regular stock. This includes saved games.

The only true solution to backing up game files is using an app to do it. Sure you can do it manually but you may miss some stuff.

Titanium Backup has the ability to backup and restore app /data. This app is a life saver when it comes to these things. It's a must have app at least for me on any of my rooted devices.

There are alternatives you can use that do the same thing.

1. Fast Uninstaller & Backup
    2. Root Uninstaller (don't let the name fool you it also backups)
    3. MyBackup
    4. GoBackup (from the creators of GoSMS and GoLauncher)
    5. ES File Explorer (In ES Explorer, click on AppMgr on the toolbar, Select your apps and hit back up.)
    6. much much more but you have to google it yourself :p

Would like to note even with all these alternatives, hands down the best one is Titanium Backup. It really is worth the money.

6. jwh42000

jwh42000 Android Enthusiast

I change ROMs quite a bit so whenever I flash one thats not compatible with my backup I usually re-download apps from the play store and then restore data only with Titanium. It only works with user apps it won't work with "accounts" or "wifi" settings etc
    SMS backup + will restore call log and messages

7. jwh42000

jwh42000 Android Enthusiast

Lol or you could use one of the level unlockers for root from the play store

8. schr9091

yeah i flashed my friends phone then after i flashed it he says hey i was on level 13 on angry birds...well now your on level 1 so it should be easier now...well if it was on internal its gone if not i still have his orig 2gb sd card:musicus:

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews