• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game emulator

To
Arrow afyer i go pay my speeding ticket im going to post some info about how to get a ps3 controller to use on your droid via sixaxis and ill have 4 maps available to download thru dropbox and i might get the youtube links for the demo vids and the pair tool download link so you guys will see that soon in a new thread so we can keep game and controller discussion seperate

Reactions: galaxyesm
Upvote 0
Idk if this goes here..but does anyone own a ipad2 ....and if anyone knows how to play pokemon emeral on it?

I have an itouch 4th gen jailbroke on software 5.0.1 i believe thats the software and its really easy to play any emu on a jailbroken iproduct if your jailbroken and need help message me if your not jb i cant b much help

Reactions: galaxyesm
Upvote 0
Idk if this goes here..but does anyone own a ipad2 ....and if anyone knows how to play pokemon emeral on it?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... *cough

no, that doesn't go here on ANDROID forums :)

that was the funniest post I have read yet on this forum...

no rudeness intended, in fact it amused me and cheered me up to see that post so thank you for that!

Upvote 0
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... *cough

no, that doesn't go here on ANDROID forums :)

that was the funniest post I have read yet on this forum...

no rudeness intended, in fact it amused me and cheered me up to see that post so thank you for that!

Yeah it was kind of stupid for me to put it lol. But since i didnt knw where tto put it and since im always here and i talk to most of the ppl here and get alot of help i tought someone could of have helped me...sorry.

Upvote 0
Okay heres step by step instructions for using emulators
1)download emulator of your choice(some work some don't trial and error)
2)download required bios files for your emulator gba bios for GBA scph1001.bin for psx emulator
3)download games of your choice their all free SNES ROMS, NES ROMs, N64 ROMs, PSX ROMS, MAME ROMs, XBox 360 ROMs, Genesis ROMs, Sega Dreamcast ROMs, GBC ROMS, GBA ROMS
4)start emulator it'll ask for a bios (make sure to make a folder on sd card for all your games and bios files label it gamesrom whatever) locate the appropriate bios
5)itll show you an explorer go to gameroms folder(just an example) select game(pokemonemerald.zip) and load it
6)profits!

Thank you so much, I have the myboy emulator playing emerald. :D

Does anyone know how to enable cheats with this emulator?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones