• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME] Fancy Tower Defense

FloHub

Jan 4, 2013
aiMKGdNp5U_l5MqR-aj79HuNsWoBHyjAfLTd9BtpP5yEbfJ9DjLzTsrx_znb3WKL0tX0=w124

[App-Name] Fancy Tower Defense or Fancy Tower Defense Lite
[Language] English
[Size] ~1.6MB
[Limitations] None, even runs on Android 1.5

[Description]
Here comes my first tower defense game for android. It's focused on the strategical part that is IMHO missing in most td games in the market. So what does the game offer?
* pretty big variety of towers with different strengths (specials, splash-damage etc.)
* towers with magic spell casting abilities (e.g. ice, poison, armor-reduction)
* passive towers casting auras, making other towers even stronger
* fusion of towers
* interest on your money at the end of each round
* upgradeable interest rate

Combine towers wisely to beat the game!
No annoying in-app payment, no ads and no suspect permissions needed... just playing and having fun! Have a look. Constructive criticism is welcome - and of course praise is too! :)

[Screenshots]
Cw4ECZpABpjWjmOVMcGDX2Vxyxkff1Vgb8yxflj8bwjEbZSMJcKoWKFkodKz2D9Z_g

pxrYgSEJepsTOPBVhs_zMNCHpfDmrpdKlh_NTH89h0Hkt5KRtzjRx9u63JXgUjgR4Uk6

YgTUnxXCVIxn5eqLCWFp-qULFX1iRCIQT5pUhu09NKcUaibZ98fJR0GH_3At-VNIqEp0

[QR-Code]
attachment.php

[GooglePlay]
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dgames.fancytdlite
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dgames.fancytd

Attachments

• ihr_qr_code_ohne_logo.jpg
    ihr_qr_code_ohne_logo.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 128
hey FloHub,

thanks for the nice TD ... i actually really like those different tactical elements like spells, auras and upgrading-income. Pretty cool special-abilities of the towers and some nice tower graphics too.
In my opinion you could do some work to the ground-graphics. they are kind of boring.

cheers,
andi

Upvote 0
thanks andi... atm i'm thinking about adding another tactical part to game. I want to add slates on the ground to the game with special abilities. they can only be built on the path and could do some trap-magic ;-)

Sorry for the bad ground graphics.... i didn't spend that much time on them so far. I'll try to update them in one of the next releases.

cheers,
flo

Upvote 0
I already started to work on it, but give me some weeks ;-)

First idea was to create some kind of BlackHole-Slate which teleports monsters back on the path for a certain distance...

if you have good ideas for other slates just let me know... think i will open another thread asking for slate-ideas

cheers,
flo

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones