• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME][FREE][2.2+] Hungry Slimes

Hungry Slimes has now online leaderboards on Google Play! All you have to do to play the classic game online is to click the sign in button. You only have to choose a nickname the first time you sign in. Then you are good to go. All your records are saved online and compared to others.

Google Play Download

Make sure you get the version 2.0. It has been just uploaded, so it might take an hour or two to be visible. Let me know if there are any bugs because the leaderboard system is in its infancy.

Upvote 0
Hungry Slimes is updated:

- Direct-hit zone added for the first few levels
- Sign out button added
- Game now automatically signs in on each launch, until you sign out
- Bug in "Slime Juggler" achievement fixed
- Level discovery bug fixed
- Volume buttons now change in-game volume at all times

Upvote 0
After a month of intense work, little sleep, little eating, I finally released the game! It is a multiplayer game (the type where all players play on the same device). It is about a girl who cannot make her choice among four lovers. And each player plays the role of one of the lovers!

MNczzFysT0hJtKPfxwq9XKEP1PzpS1NxKNd80Tg0KeZ4ud8pYuGsks0-Tll_ckN1B00v

Download the Game Here!

And here are some further reading material about the game:
Give Me a Kiss! | Annahid Games

And here is the Facebook page. I will post the latest news about the game here:
https://www.facebook.com/givemeakissfans

I really appreciate your feedback.

Upvote 0
Feedback is such a thing which all of us want (and rating also) but not many of us care to give it to other, that's true... ;-)

I've tried your game - graphic is nice, though I fear I did not understand gameplay. Is it correct that player should tap his button only when floating triangles appear around the girl - otherwise "EARLY" appears on the button and he is delayed for penalty?

I fear problem is that you not often could expect several people to gather and test the game. Perhaps it is worth adding "computer opponent" with different levels of toughness... Surely this will be simply training for reaction for single player, but you at least provide them with such an option. And in multiplayer computer opponent could be used too to make some mess.

Thanks for your work anyway!

Reactions: annahid
Upvote 0
Thank you for your feedback! You got it right about gmameplay. There is actually a computer player (difficulty level is fixed though). In the player selection screen (where the girl is thinking), you can tap players until an "AUTO" appears under their picture. Then they will play by themselves. In fact you can play 1 against 3 computer players and make a mess! :D

Reactions: rodiongork
Upvote 0
Oh, thanks!

I did not realize that I can play against computer ! It is completely different! I'll leave a review noting this ability, perhaps it will help someone in the future. :)

I've managed to win once, it is good. Though when playing against only two opponents, field is somewhat "imbalanced" - I and one of computer player pull the girl in opposite direction, while other computer player is in slightly better position, as if between us :)

I also managed to found and read "help". Got a lot of fun listing last pages, you are particular joker :D

Reactions: annahid
Upvote 0
Thanks for your review! In the near future I'm going to add an options screen to the game, so you set the difficulty of the computer opponents, as well as other settings such as sound and music volume, etc.

About the setup, you're right. Usually two players can "team up". I think that can add a bit more fun to the game if it's not completely symmetric. But this is true given both of the players on one side play. I have put the "odds" feature to avoid slacking in this case. You can't simple get a free ride. If you don't play until she is close enough, she will simply slap you. I was thinking that "odds" can be even an option in the future, so they can be disabled.

Haha, I wouldn't expect anyone to notice the help pages soon. Yea, was just havin fun right there.

Upvote 0
Hi, it is a nice fun game. I see that you submitted your game to Google Play Store and Amazon. You should also submit it to big Android apk download sites such Submit an Apk | APKGATOR

Many people are searching apps on Google instead of going to Play Store or Amazon. And this kind of websites are highly popular to download apk files. They are placing nice apps to their system and i believe that your game will be accepted.

Hopefully will be helpful to you.
http://www.apkgator.com/submit-an-apk/

Upvote 0
The game is updated to target tablets! Here is a full list of changes:

- High-definition graphics added for tablets
- Gas chamber instant-death bug fixed
- Movement UI is more clear
- Game control and score panel polished
- Flickering bug on menus fixed
- Overall performance in menus and the game improved

Upvote 0
Give Me a Kiss! is updated with new features:

- Tutorial Mode
- Frenzy mode with online leaderboard and offline record
- A playable female character is added to the game!
- Improved in-game animations and sound effects
- Achievements to keep you entertained on your spare time

Please give it a try and let me know of any problems you find or suggestions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones