• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME][FREE] Dig Pig - An Experiment Gone Horribly Wrong

Hello and a friendly Oink to you!

Me, a slightly deranged programmer, and my schizophrenic artist friend, conducted a terrible Frankensteinian experiment that got out of control. Our hideous creation named Pig recently developed the stage of self awareness, and decided to do the only logical thing giving meaning to his existence: he started online dating! Pig gets new dates all over the world and maniacally digs his way through the Earth to get there. The only way to stop him is to help him find love by all means necessary. Please support him to stop this rampage!

Dig Pig is a challenging and slightly addictive arcade game with a twisted story about the world of online dating. We had a lots of fun working on it for over a year and created something truly unique - at least this is what the voices in our head tell us.. It's not only the story and the gameplay, but also the integration of Google Maps to aim for the right place to emerge from the Earth and meet Pig's next date. This indie game is free with advertisement and in-app-purchases (but not pay to win). It is optimized for phones, tablets, and even Android TV and works on Android 4 and upwards.

The game is made by developer Michael Diener (6+ years Android developer) and artist Johan Reisang (4+ years online dating experience) that met by chance in a butcher shop in Berlin.

Download here: Google Play Store

My best Oinks to you,
Michael

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones