1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

[GAME][FREE] Galaxy Bouncer

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by darulergames, Jan 11, 2012.

1. darulergames

darulergames Newbie
    None

Aug 15, 2011
    Hello All,

I released a new game on the android market and its called Galaxy Bouncer.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.darulergames.android.galaxy_bouncer

It contains a FPS counter you can enable it in the menu (click small ball with Red M).
    So if someone can tell me what FPS they get in the game itself that would be very appreciated!

I hope you all like it, any comments or suggestions please post in this thread!

Thanks a lot for looking.

Some game instructions below.

In Galaxy Bouncer you need to collect golden tiles to get back home to planet Earth! (Control the game via Tilting your phone Left/Right/Up and Down (Similar to Air Penguin), Hold your phone in a 45 Degree angle to stay still, tilting it lower will move you forward, tilting it higher will move you backwards, Phone flat is fastest forward, phone at 90 degrees UP is fastest backwards) To advance to the next planet you will need 25 Green Stars. These Green Stars you can get by completing each levels with as few jumps as you can, less jumps means higher Star Count (3 Max), Each level also has a hidden Green Star (Some of them need to be activated by turning all Red buttons to Green).

After the 10 levels per Planet are completed you can do a bonus round, in this bonus round you need to turn on all Bonus switches, if you are successful then you get 3 Extra Green Stars.

Version 1.0 contains 33 levels and every week I will add 11 levels until the Earth is reachable!

Music by Kevin MacLeod (Track is called: Antagonist A)

Have Fun!

http://www.darulergames.com

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. wil2games

wil2games Lurker
    None

Jan 12, 2012
    I liked it! Have to think

3. darulergames

darulergames Newbie
    None