1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[GAME][FREE] Sugar Monster - Hop Eat n Play

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by epollomes, Aug 16, 2013.

1. epollomes

epollomes Lurker

Hey Guys,

Please allow me to present to you my luscious game the "Sugar Monster"

It is about a little mutant sugar monster that transforms into several shapes, bouncy as a ball, shoot bullets out of his head, has a jet come out of him and many more: )

The game, in addition to the main jump game that is packed with 128 free levels and some awesome power-ups, contains a custom in-app mini-game system (Like a small console with retro games brought back to life), in order to collect virtual coins and purchase the power-ups : )

Download link from the play store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epollomes.sugarmonster&hl=en

I made sure the game runs on the low end devices and on cheap tablets so that everyone can try it out, and the game has minimum permission and minimum third party libraries for better user security.

Kindly try it out for free, appreciate every test/comment/review : )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please do let me know what you think :)

Thanks a lot

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. epollomes

epollomes Lurker

No one tried it ? : (

3. pawkotrn

pawkotrn Lurker

You should rather paste this link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epollomes.sugarmonster&hl=en

GUI nice, friendly, but I think game is a little bit easy :) But nice! I enjoyed it!

4. epollomes

epollomes Lurker

:eek: Thanks for the link correction

As for the difficulty level of the game, i mentioned in the comment that the first couple of levels in each worlds are very easy to let the beginners and the little ones have a god at the game !

So far none of my friends managed to pass 26 in all the worlds ; ), starting level 20 the brain and puzzle aspect of the game takes its place !

Thank you for checking the game = )

5. epollomes

epollomes Lurker

Anyone else gave it a try : ) ?

6. epollomes

epollomes Lurker

7. epollomes

epollomes Lurker

Hello,

Allow me to share with you my new android racing game "Reckless Stunts - Racing Game". A 2d racing game with stunts and power-ups twist, presented with a custom mechanical theme.

If you can please give it a try and let me know your feedback? : )

Link on Google Play Store : Download

What distinguish the game is:
    - The game play with power-ups that are available on Runtime, by filling the power charger/meter
    - The challenges that you need to achieve via the 6 type of stunts: KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System), Air Time, Front-Back Flip, Front-Back Wheelie
    - The mechanical theme ( level selector, HUD animation ...)
    - The vehicles and their categories, ( muscle cars, army trucks, traktors, bulldozer, octo-wheels, electric pods....)
    - Raising awareness on safe driving, by allowing the player to commit to safe driving tips and win coins in returns.

Below are a couple of preview images

Thank you
    Elie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. epollomes

epollomes Lurker

Hello,

Allow me please to share with you a tool I created to notify the user of the internet status change, via notification with a loud AI speech

The app name is MISS. My Internet StatuS. And it is a simple process that notifies you when you cannot connect to the Internet using a notification with a custom A.I. Speech. The notification can be customized.

I always wanted this simple functionality but I never found it natively in any ROM that I know, and the apps on the market uses HTTP or DNS request which fails some times due to caching. MISS using a low level Linux (since it is android : ) )ping request that never give a false negative or positive 99% of the times.

Check it out and let me know what you think:
    Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epollomes.myinternetstatus

Youtube Tutorial + Live DEMO @1:55
    MISS - My Internet StatuS - YouTube

Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you like it and find it usefull,
    Please do not hesitate to leave your comments/ratings/feedback.

Thanks

9. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

10. epollomes

epollomes Lurker

Hello All,

Hope you are doing fine :)

Allow me to share with you my newest puzzle game "STRAIGHT PENTA".
    The idea is simple, a 9X9 array containing numbers from 1 to 5 that you must arrange in a sequential order.

The idea behind it was to breed together a sort of flat Rubix with the Factorial Math Operator ;)

Features
    - Simple And Easy GamePlay, tough to beat
    - Flat Design with attention to small details
    - Theme and animation inspired by Android L design guidelines, and a color picker with 7 different color themes
    - Support for all types of devices, from low end devices to the highest end FULLHD and QHD displays
    - Extremely small APK size 2.4 Mbs, with low permission required

Available in English and French, please do let me know what you think, any comment or feedback is welcomed : )

Google Play Link: Download

YouTube: Straight Penta - epollomes - Free Android Puzzle Game - YouTube

ScreenShots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks
    Elie