1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[GAME] Gun Frenzy - 3D Twin Stick Shooter

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by WaveLightGames, Sep 22, 2014.

1. WaveLightGames

Hi everyone,

This is my first post to these great forums. I hope to be a long time contributor here in the future. I'd like to present my first game released on the Google Play store over the weekend.

Game Description:

Gun Frenzy ... an insane twin stick shooter where hot women with huge guns battle to the death against demons, the undead and hosts of hell. Made by me ... in around 4 months using assets from the Asset Store. Has done well on Windows Phone (30,000+ downloads in 2 months) and am hoping for good things from the Google Play Store. Will hit Amazon store soon as well!

Android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WaveLightGames.GunFrenzyRelease

[​IMG]

Game Highlights:

- The game has 33 levels.
    - Around 15 different weapons.
    - Approximately 30+ enemies and bosses to fight!
    - 15 in-game achievements to earn.

Gameplay Video:

http://youtu.be/e9ONrhSV4XM

(does anyone know how to embed video on this forum? I'm having no luck)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've tested the game on a Note 3, Galaxy S4 and a mid-range Xperia (with 1GB RAM). Works nicely on those devices. I'm not sure yet whether it would work well on devices with less than 1GB RAM. However, I think it will because the Windows Phone version runs on a Lumia 520, which is a low end phone with only 512MB of RAM.

Price / Monetization:

COMPLETELY FREE!!!! Gun Frenzy is a free game and has no micro transactions or "Pay to Win" gameplay. Just a straight forward action game where you need some skill to win and not your wallet. There are interstitial ads that show up in between gameplay levels but these don't interfere with actual gameplay.

Please download and let me know what you think. I plan to update this game in the future regularly, as I have for the past 2 months on Windows Phone, and so am eager to get feedback. Happy gaming.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. WaveLightGames

Also, here's a link to the Gun Frenzy page on my website:

Wave Light Games

Also, does anyone know how to embed youtube videos in the forum? I tried a few different but it doesn't seem to work.