1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Game of a building a store, not a city??

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by OmarBuenrostro, Apr 18, 2016.

1. OmarBuenrostro

None

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Does anyone know of a game where you can build your store however you like and manage it by ordering supplies, restocking, upgrading the store size, etc?

I have played one in the Roblox MMORPG site, this is a video of how it works:
    (I read on the rules/guidelines in the section of links on first post, that competing websites links is not ok, I'm not sure if youtube is a competing website, and I did not create the video nor I post it with the intention of gaining the user more views. If I need to remove the link please tell me and I will, and/or you may feel free to ignore the video and read the rest of the post)

Well in that game you place cash registers, shelves, display tables, and more.
    You can hire cashiers to speed up the cash register and manager to order supplies for you and stuff like that.
    And of course place decorations.

I have been looking for a similar store building game in the play store so I can play it directly from my device and not have to be connected to the website and using lots of data when I'm away from home.
    But I only find city building games.

If someone knows of a game like this I would really appreciate if you could tell me which one it is.

Thanks.

Advertisement

2. Miitoo

Miitoo Member
    None

Nov 10, 2014
    Female
    beauty designer
    Asia
    it sounds like an ad . haha
    I am very much interested in such a simulation game .