• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game Of Thrones - an epic story!

D

Deleted User

I started to watch the HBO series Game Of Thrones. Although a little hard to get into and follow, I started warming to it. After watching 2 series I decided to read the books.
That was a couple of months ago, and I have to say I just can't put them down. I've never so avidly read a series of novels. The story is so well written, and the breadth of the world created by the author rivals LOTR. Well maybe not quite on that scale, but the plot lines, and quantity of characters are very impressive.
Must admit I'll be sorry when I've finished reading them all.
The TV series does them justice, and I've enjoyed watching it. In a way I wish I'd started reading the books before coming to the TV series. The books give you so much more information about the plots, characters, and background history.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones