• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have a similar problem with any game that has a lot of movement (action) in it. It causes my phone to restart after about 10 minutes or so.

Same here. I don't play a lot of action games but it's constantly freezing on Fruit Ninja. If it doesn't crash on its own I end up having to reboot anyway and delete the cache constantly to get it to unfreeze. I only have like 15 apps on my phone so it's not a memory issue.

Upvote 0
Same here. I don't play a lot of action games but it's constantly freezing on Fruit Ninja. If it doesn't crash on its own I end up having to reboot anyway and delete the cache constantly to get it to unfreeze. I only have like 15 apps on my phone so it's not a memory issue.

Well, I've got a few more apps installed (around 40 more or less) , but I have 2.5 gigs of space left on both my phone and my card, each.
But I clear my cache all the time. I'm about to contact ZTE and see if I can an send this thing in to get fixed (I've got a getting very warm problem too. App tells me it gets to 109 degrees sometimes).

Upvote 0
Same thing happening to me i thought it was slacker app but is not ...samething happening to me with drag racing bunny shooter angry bird and it cannot be an application because i had the same exact apps on my samsung prevail and it never gave me problems what so ever is this brand zte lol iam about to return it and stick with my prevail untill boost brings another droid ...i read here that an uptade is coming lets prey...

Upvote 0
Same thing happening to me i thought it was slacker app but is not ...samething happening to me with drag racing bunny shooter angry bird and it cannot be an application because i had the same exact apps on my samsung prevail and it never gave me problems what so ever is this brand zte lol iam about to return it and stick with my prevail untill boost brings another droid ...i read here that an uptade is coming lets prey...

I thing is a graphics driver problems because when i use the internet browser and put my finger in the screen star shaking a little

Upvote 0
This is the link for chainfire 3d
https://market.android.com/search?q=chainfire3d&c=apps
I hope this link help out....
I have downloaded this app and bought the license for it, But I am not sure if I should install the drivers like it wants. I am afraid that it will mess things up. is there anyone who has this app and have you installed all of the drivers. and also it said to back up everything with CWM does clockworks even work on the warp? and yes you may think that im dumb cuz I don't know as much, but this is how we all learn...

Upvote 0

Weird, Fruit Ninja never freezes on my warp. I am not using ChainFire 3d

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones