• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Game][Racing] Opinions and feedback.

SDeen

Lurker
Jun 26, 2012
I am a new android app developer. I have had a free racing game posted on Google Play for a while now which is getting little or no play. I have made a number of updates to it over the last few months so either potential players passed on it early or maybe something else. My options at this stage are to leave it as is and focus on other projects or update it. Any feedback and opinions on this game would be valuable.

Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunnahgames.tinycarracing

thanks!

Tested on Galaxy note, when I try to enter the first level the loading took quite a while, and the game crashed.

The game is simple and fun, however maybe you should consider locate the advertisement banner to somewhere else, I accidentally pressed it for a few times and was kicked out from the game, which was irritating.

More improvement on artwork is preffered

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones