• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game "Router"

I have been playing this for a while now and its a great game.
My only complaint I have is that once you complete a level and then go back to it , the game clears the number of stars for that level. If I finish a level with X stars, the highest star total should anyways be displayed on the level select screen. A few times I have finished a hard level with 5 stars, then either myself or someone else using my phone clicks on that level again and erases my score :(

Upvote 0
I have been playing this for a while now and its a great game.
My only complaint I have is that once you complete a level and then go back to it , the game clears the number of stars for that level. If I finish a level with X stars, the highest star total should anyways be displayed on the level select screen. A few times I have finished a hard level with 5 stars, then either myself or someone else using my phone clicks on that level again and erases my score :(
If you go into setting and check "maintain stage route" this won't happen any more.

Upvote 0
I have been stuck on chapter 7 stage 12 for days. Can you please help me? Thanks!
Chapter 7 Stage 12
Screenshot_2012-03-05-17-50-41.png

Upvote 0
Hi,
I wonder what stages has an extra star(Green,Red)
My Found;
Chapter 5-stage 14- 1 green star
Chapter 5-stage 16- 3 green star
Chapter 6-stage 4- 5 green star
Chapter 6-stage 6- 1 green star
Chapter 6-stage 15- 3 green star
Chapter 6-stage 16- 4 green star
Chapter 7-stage 7- 2 green star
Chapter 7-stage 10- 4 green star
Chapter 7-stage 14- 1 green star
Chapter 8-stage 8- 2 green star
Chapter 8-stage 11- 2 green star
Chapter 8-stage 13- 1 green star
Chapter 9-stage 6- 2 green star
Chapter 9-stage 7- 3 green star
Chapter 9-stage 14- 1 green star
Chapter 9-stage 15- 2 green star
Chapter 10-stage 4- 2 green star
Chapter 10-stage 8- 5 red star
Chapter 10-stage 11- 3 red, 2 green star
Chapter 10-stage 13- 2 red, 3 green star
Chapter 10-stage 15- 4 green star
Chapter 10-stage 16- 5 red star

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones