1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

game

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Madroxide, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Madroxide

Madroxide Android Enthusiast

My phone is rooted and has Agat recovery on it. I had BattleFriends at Sea installed on it before I put the recovery on it and it worked fine. Now it says its not installed and when I try to re install it says it cannot because it "can't install on SD or ext SD". I formatted both SD's and even did a factory reset and it still did it. Any ideas on whats going on?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

What ROM are you running?

3. Madroxide

4. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

I have had no issue from the Agat kernels I used for the stock ROM, just the kernel meant for FK23. What kernel are you using? try also clearing data on the google play store (settings/applications)

5. Madroxide

I cleared the data. Didn't help. I can't seem to get mobile Odin to work. Everytime I try it I does the dump mode for 30 mins thing. I'm decent with phones but this is a new phone for me and alot different than my last.

6. exgenmeikoj

exgenmeikoj Android Enthusiast

Buddy your heading into a deep trouble zone. I did what your doing now and had a horroble mobile odin expernce. I had this issuse on fl22 stock root i rebooted my phone after installing mobile odin and waiting 30 mins for the thing to work (never did work) after it came on i lost all cellualre service (unknown baseband and apps force closeing)
    Then after enduring 15 mins of apps opening and closeing the phone would do a sudden reboot dis causeing sd to be wiped clean.
    I just went and regrabbed the stock root no data oneclick and flashed it. Fixed all my issuses

7. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Get a one click install for the ROM you want to use (if available) and install it. Mobile Odin doesn't like the BST in the model number so I wouldn't use it on a BOOST ROM (unless you want to edit the BST out of the model number in the build.prop). Also you can't flash modems with Mobile Odin (you have to do those with either regular Odin on a pc or via flashing a zip file in recovery (CWM etc)

Codegerm

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews