• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameboid - Megaman Battle Network 6 Issue

Beretot

Lurker
Jun 2, 2011
So, I'm a big fan of the whole Megaman series and all of them run perfectly on my Xperia Pro 10, with Gameboid Lite.

Problem is, I've been playing Megaman Battle Network 6 - Cybeast Falzar (60 hours of gameplay), and suddenly I couldn't save anymore. I kept getting the in-game message (megaman said it, not some pop-up or something.) "The save failed. Try again?"

I thought there wouldn't be a problem, so I used the "Save and quit" function of Gameboid... but the next time I ran it, my save file was gone.

I was annoyed for a while (was only a little bit until I completed the game 100%!) but then decided to just move over to the other version, Megaman Battle Network 6 - Cybeast Gregar.

I played for another 48 hours on it and suddenly, the same happened.

At first I simply gave up and stopped playing it. But then I was browsing my phone using my PC and noticed that my save files (.sav, .ss0 and .ss1) were still there!

Is there any way to fix those files and make gameboid detect them?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones