• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gameboid

It still did not work, when i open the gameboid it says: You MUST specify the bios file in the setting before you can play any games! and then i click on a spot it the settings that says BIOS file and then i click on the gba file and then go to mabilo then it says no appropriate files in this folder and if it helps at the top it says select ROM

Upvote 0
Get a new bios file, then. Go to 4shared.com, they have one that works, but you will have to register. It is free though. Then, press the options button on you phone, press the "settings" button that shows up on the right of the pop up menu. At the top of that screen should be the bios file you specified. Select that, and it will have you go back through your folders and reselect a bios file.

Upvote 0
don't worry about windows. ust drag and drop it into your phone. if it's titled "GBA bios.bin" then it should work. it's just a vlc playable file...

Hi. I just got the Samsung Fascinate. This is my first smartphone, so i've never downloaded apps. Anyway, I downloaded a gba_bios.bin file and I created the subfolder "gameboids" inside the "game" folder and moved all the roms I downloaded to the gameboid folder. Now here's what happens

1) I open the gameboid app
2) it asks me to select a ROM and it presents a list of all my roms
/sdcard/games/gameboides 3) I select gba_bios.bin
4) the screen transitions to show a gameboy controller with buttons to click on (they vibrate)
5)This is where I get lost. I have no idea what to do afterward. I did everything but actually load the ROM.

Can you help me?

THANKS!!!

Upvote 0
GameBoid for the Android emulator has been Yongzh, who are all the other Nintendo and Sega in the Android market simulator, including the development of SNesoid and Gensoid developers. The application is designed to replicate the different Game Boy Advanced and all other simulators designed by the developer to provide image quality, without question, will not fault the sound at each interval.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones