• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameloft - Buy One, Get One

This deal is rather vague, and they failed to really explain it fully...

So I see the games that can be had for free with the purchase of another, but do I have to buy one of these eligible games to get another one of them for free, or can I buy a game not on the list, such as Backstab, and pick up one of these promotional games for free?

I'd gladly buy Backstab if I can get one of these games free, but I have a feeling I have to buy one of the games on the free list itself to get another for free.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
I chose two games and was charged full price on both.
I chose lets Golf 2 and Modern Combat 2 HD.

I got my bill last week and was charged $5 each.
I didn't bitch because I had issues when I clicked buy twice on the Golf instead of going to My Downloads. Then my SD card broke and I downloaded them again and did the same thing on the next download. But Modern combat was not an option anymore. I called Gameloft and they said it doesn’t work so they pulled the game. They noticed I click too many times and downloaded without the My Downloads. So they would not remove them but instead got me to pick 4 new games. I picked them and when my bill came in I only had Golf and Modern combat 2 on it. So I looked in My Downloads again and all my 5 games where they and Modern Combat 2! So I downloaded it again.
Only thing is Modern Combat 2 is still not working and the same with Rainbow six.
I'm not going to complain because I got a great deal.
I hope they fix those two in an update.
7 Games for $10 is not bad. (the replacment games were sent to me via Text message. So I did pay text cost LOL)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones