• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameloft free games for labor day weekend!!!

So, I was wondering due to the license agreement where you can only have a copy on one phone, what happens when you flash a new ROM? Would the game stop working because a new ROM uses a different system file name or something? I have heard this happening with some applications with this kind of license. If that is the case, then I won't buy the 0.99$ games

Upvote 0
So, I was wondering due to the license agreement where you can only have a copy on one phone, what happens when you flash a new ROM? Would the game stop working because a new ROM uses a different system file name or something? I have heard this happening with some applications with this kind of license. If that is the case, then I won't buy the 0.99$ games

This is what I wonder as well.

I *think* it can be restored with Titanium, but I am not sure.

Upvote 0
Try this link. Gameloft

Gracias :) That works! And I see Asphalt 5 :D *goes and buy*. How is GT Racing compared to Asphalt if someone has tried both.

Has anyone tried the spiderman game? Would you recommend it? lol

*argh* Resolution for Asphalt is bloody off *sigh* It's a 3.7" screen...so a lot of white space on my 4" screen. I thought it should recognize your phone if you're buying the app from the phone.

Upvote 0
*argh* Resolution for Asphalt is bloody off *sigh* It's a 3.7" screen...so a lot of white space on my 4" screen. I thought it should recognize your phone if you're buying the app from the phone.

Email Gameloft about this issue. I hope they get this fix. I am not going to buy another game until they fix this. *mad* *mad*

Did anyone else get this issue?

Upvote 0
Gracias :) That works! And I see Asphalt 5 :D *goes and buy*. How is GT Racing compared to Asphalt if someone has tried both.

I was going to get Asphalt until I read this. I love that game on my iPad, once again it seems all the development effort was applied to iOS and Android was just thrown together because the game is awesome on iOS.

Upvote 0

GT racing is like gran turismo in a way since you need to obtain a license so right there I prefer asphalt because u can jump right in, Spiderman is a great game one of the few games I actually finished. Controls graphics and gameplay is surprisingly good, if they don't offer it for free don't pass up the .99 price tag

Reactions: Roze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones