• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameloft games for Android!

Their website is horrible on my phone, forces me to select a carrier and then tells me nothing available for Verizon. Couldn't find any titles on marketplace and viewing on pc it seems to indicate you have to buy, download, and then xfer to phone. Bleh, maybe I'm doing it wrong... I'd like to try nova.

Upvote 0
So I take it you are just guessing this because they happen to use a N1 for the video player on the right? Asphault 5 is out for android but there is no indication that any of these games are coming out any time soon.....heres hoping im wrong cause they make the best mobile games!

EDIT: never mind it says Android on the top left but like brianem said it doesnt let you select an android phone when buying a game for some reason

Upvote 0
They are blindly buying them per sms Code, the games won't appear in the wap Shop. Just wait a little longer, not a single game runs as it should at the moment, the only game that works on the Nexus One/Desire is Football and it floods your music library with sound samples. You have to manually add a .nomedia file.

Here's a new trailer to keep you occupied until then, if you need more videos, I have some on my site.

Upvote 0
Well I called Gameloft support services today to figure out why I cant buy the games on there and at first the woman acted like she never even heard of Android. Then she put me on hold for 10 minutes and came back and said none of those games are for android just Iphone, Ipad and iPod Touch. Hmmmm.... Well I dont know how Gameloft is doing business but I will be very disapointed if they dont put it in the Market place.

Upvote 0
The Gameloft instructions say to Google "Gameloft" and click the main link that appears. It redirects you to their mobile page for Android. I bought HAWX, but couldn't download it. I emailed them that I never received my download link, and then they sent me an text message with the download link included. I downloaded, installed, and it played marvelously.

Upvote 0
The Gameloft instructions say to Google "Gameloft" and click the main link that appears. It redirects you to their mobile page for Android. I bought HAWX, but couldn't download it. I emailed them that I never received my download link, and then they sent me an text message with the download link included. I downloaded, installed, and it played marvelously.

i tried this, it takes me to the verizon/gameloft wap store and gives me a "no games for your device message". i tried 10 times in google just to get the gameloft website...it takes me to the wap verizon site everytime...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones