• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameloft games on sale for 99cents

Thanks for the tip on the sale, hadn't noticed this
I really don't have much time to play games on my phone but I like having them for just in case...
being able to load up on games for a buck a piece and playing some of them is a better deal to me than trying to debate which ones are worth buying at $7 each later on

Upvote 0
Why? Its .99 cents and will be updated eventually to be compatiable.

Then it will be $7..

I know 9MM works well.

Is 9MM running smoothly for you?? I bought & installed it and have found it to be fairly laggy on the GN. Maybe I'm just being too picky. :/ Regardless, I think that game had the largest sideload resource download of any game to date (nearly 1GB!!!). Regardless, I have been a little disappointed by this games performance on the GN.

Upvote 0
Is 9MM running smoothly for you?? I bought & installed it and have found it to be fairly laggy on the GN. Maybe I'm just being too picky. :/ Regardless, I think that game had the largest sideload resource download of any game to date (nearly 1GB!!!). Regardless, I have been a little disappointed by this games performance on the GN.

Ive only played two levels but i have not noticed any lag

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones