1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Gameloft games

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by williap, Sep 5, 2010.

1. williap

williap Member

Jul 4, 2010
    I recently downloaded the Golf HD for my Desire but had a few problems with it so I thought I would uninstall in and then download again.

Before doing this, I remember reading on here that if you did this, Gameloft made you pay for the game again.

I read their FAQ section today and noticed now that providing you keep the same mobile and contact number, you can download the game again within for free within a 3 year period.

Free Android Games! Try Before You Buy - Gameloft HD Games

I haven't seen this before so is this something new they have just released?

Advertisement

2. Serdna117

Serdna117 Active Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Yea this is a new gimmick they are trying in order to make up for the fact that they wont put their good games on the android app store. I personally am not impressed and wont be buying any of their games that are not on the app store.

3. xTHEDEANx

xTHEDEANx New Member

Jun 16, 2011
    UK
    Hi

ive got a major problem. this is the second time i have download Lets Golf 2 HD and yet it installs fine but when I open it and it tries to download the content it just will not download. When I first downloaded it, it downloaded the content up to about 90% then said there was a problem now it wont even start the download.