1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Gameloft on CM9?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by catchjeff, Aug 3, 2012.

1. catchjeff

catchjeff Newbie

Please tell me I need to download and install something to get game loft games to play on my phone with CM9 installed?

I freaking love this ROM and have learned to live without the camera but I need my game loft games to play on down time.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MikeRL

MikeRL Android Enthusiast

Perhaps you should start looking for a modified build.prop. Search the forums. Search Google. Search far and wide!

3. JollyRoger87

JollyRoger87 Android Enthusiast

What exactly is your issue? You phone isn't showing them or you want an easy access way to find all the games they offer?

4. jjohn7293

jjohn7293 Android Enthusiast

When I get off work I will try making a build prop for cm9

5. catchjeff

catchjeff Newbie

I saved NFL 2011 to titanium back up and flashed CM9. Love the ROM btw. When I install it I get the error that my phone is not comparable with this game and I am noticing that I do not see any game loft games in the market. I did nit know if the thunderprop from cm7 would work on CM9 and did not want to try it and mess up my phone.

Thank you for offering to build a way to get them to work. I thought there might be one out there, I searched but couldn't find anything on the subject.

6. Lanman1978

Lanman1978 Android Enthusiast

7. DrakonVolk

DrakonVolk Newbie

I've been having the same problem; I didn't think of asking about the build.prop. Thanks for looking into it!

8. JollyRoger87

JollyRoger87 Android Enthusiast

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews