• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameloft v One x

I have been playing with our One X here at work, and a lot of my games that I have purchased for Android are listed as not available or not compatible with the AT&T one X. My question, is out of you who have the international version, are you having any of these issues? Could it be just because it's not released yet?

Also, out of the applications that are available, i've noticed that most of them put a gigantic menu bar at the bottom of the screen near the capacitive buttons. Is this something that happens on the international version as well?

Upvote 0
The menu bar is an ICS thing. It's because there's no physical menu button now, if an app hasn't been optimised/recoded for ICS, it will have the menu bar at the bottom.

Re the apps, I've moved your post to another thread as it appears as though Gameloft games aren't available/compatible yet so they seem related. What other games have you noticed not working?

Upvote 0
The menu bar is an ICS thing. It's because there's no physical menu button now, if an app hasn't been optimised/recoded for ICS, it will have the menu bar at the bottom.

Re the apps, I've moved your post to another thread as it appears as though Gameloft games aren't available/compatible yet so they seem related. What other games have you noticed not working?

the one i miss the most is NBA jam :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones