1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Gamepads with force feedback support for Android devices

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Sir_iDroid, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Sir_iDroid

Sir_iDroid Lurker
    None

Apr 13, 2016
    First post on AF. I'd just like to know if there are any rumblepads that are compatible with Android devices. I have a Matricom G-Pad BX, but it only vibrates to indicate that it has connected with my devices. The motors literally serve no other purpose. I probably could use an OTG cable with my Logitech F710/Cordless Rumblepad 2 controller, but I want to be able to charge my device while I use it with a compatible rumblepad that actually vibrates in supported apps [which for me is mostly emulators.] Compatibility with Minecraft PE would be a plus. My G-Pad BX only allows me to move forward, backward, left, right, and diagonally in MCPE. I can't do anything else with the controller in the game--and the game won't allow me to re-map any of the controls to the G-Pad BX. I have PCs on which both my F710 and my G-Pad BX work--except that the F710 just works a little better, but the G-Pad's rumble doesn't work on them either--so I guess it isn't entirely bothersome that its rumble feature doesn't work on any of my devices, but it would still be nice to get some information on which Bluetooth rumblepads work at least on Android [PC support would also be great] and have actual force feedback support for both. Thanks for stopping by to read this thing I posted here.

Advertisement