1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Games & Apps missing from Play Store

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by RandomGuy2323, Dec 16, 2020.

1. RandomGuy2323

RandomGuy2323 Lurker

Hello,

I just noticed today when attempting to go into the Play Store and search for an app that I cannot search at this time for apps & games, and I have No idea why. The only option at this current time is Movies & TVs or Books. I cannot figure out how to change this around at all.

I can go to My Apps & Games and see currently installed apps, but it doesn't give me an option to install anything new.

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

There is still a search bar on my google play, that is an odd one, what kind of phone do you have?

MrJavi likes this.
  3. RandomGuy2323

RandomGuy2323 Lurker

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+. I dont go in the app store too often but I just happened to this morning and all the sudden it was like... wait... what?

No idea what happened.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

in the play store there is no options for apps? try wiping cache and data for the play store.

Dannydet and MrJavi like this.

Apps Store - Your Play Store [

Apps Store - Your Play Store [ Forum

in.myinnos.AppManager

Apps Store - Your Play Store gives all details of apps you installed in your device You no need to go play store for viewing rating, downloads, developer name, category etc., Features
- App Manager - Search App - Extract APK - Uninstall App - Update App - InApp Size Details - Storage Path - Install Date - Update Date - Memory Details - Package Details - AppScope - Games Store App Market - App Store Connect - A-Z App Store - App Store * This App is Free to Use ------------------------------------------------------ Have Feedback us?
For any question, feedback or just a query, write to us at contact@myinnos.in

READ MORE
February 11, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs