1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Games compatible with PS3 controller

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zeale, May 23, 2011.

1. zeale

zeale Newbie

Hi everyone,

I just picked up the USB host cable for my Xoom so I could hook up my PS3 controller to it. It works great, but I'm finding that not a lot of android games are compatible with it, so I thought I'd start a list that people could see and add to when you find games that work with it. So far, I've only found one:

Cordy!

This is in addition to all of the various emulators which let you map the controller buttons to your liking. I'm hoping people have found other games that work with this. If you do, please post them so we can all share in the ps3-controlling awesomeness!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tachnician199

tachnician199 Newbie

Can you let me know where you found your USB host cable. There are so many to choose from I don't want to get the wrong one. Thanks for any help you can give.

3. tachnician199

tachnician199 Newbie

Okay I'm dumb. Went out to BB and actually looked at the "Motorola Camera Connection Kit", WOW is that a dumb name for that product. I will be connecting the dualshock3 shortly and testing some games. What do you use for a stand? Can you connect via bluetooth? Any difference between dualshock or 360? Thanks.

4. kool kat2

kool kat2 Android Expert

Im not familiar with ps3 so what controller are you using? I hate using the darn wiimote. Its annoying.