• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Games] GAMEVIL

This game is so addictive! So much fun! I really want play more except when I reach end of My League for Batter, it doesn't let me play the "Batter" mode instead League mode anymore. How do I start playing again with "Batter" in league mode? Do I need to reinstall the game?

No, you don't have to reinstall the game again.
You can go to Option and reset the My League Mode.
thanks.

Upvote 0
I plan on reviewing this game soon. Are there any plans to bring 2010 to Android any time soon?

And what about bringing over the great RPGs you have on the App Store? Any plans to port/develop them on Android?
Thanks! We don't have any fixed plans to bring 2010 to the Android yet. If you do see it, it won't be until 2Q 2010.

However we just did start porting one of our RPGs on the App Store, so you might that early next year.

Upvote 0
The game plays well, but $4.99 is steep. The iPhone version is $2.99 and I won't pay any more than that.

If there's ever a promo, please announce it here.

Thanks for your feedback. We'll take this into consideration.

Soccer Superstars was released at $4.99 on the iPhone too, and we don't have any immediate plans to do a price drop.

The free version is also available so give it a try and see if it is worth it! The game does provide a lot of different modes that will keep you occupied for a while!

Upvote 0
Thanks! We don't have any fixed plans to bring 2010 to the Android yet. If you do see it, it won't be until 2Q 2010.

However we just did start porting one of our RPGs on the App Store, so you might that early next year.

Actually Baseball Superstars 2010 has been available on the Android Market for a while. And, our RPG game ZENONIA is also available on the Android Market too.

We're planning on bringing more games continuously to Android. Check out the following article.
Rolling out more Android games… Gamevil

Upvote 0
Yes, they may have larger internal memory but there is still partitioning issues. My Nexus One only has about 180MB free out of the box for apps. Start filling that with a few apps, data, cache, dalvik-cache, I'm out of room. To install the game I had to get rid of Adobe Flash player. Your game is taking up 15MB on my phone, nearly 10% of my phone's storage.

Nearly 25% of Android phones are running Froyo these days, it's not some small minority these days.

Hacking issues? You mean like pirating and sharing? It's easy enough to do with or without it being on SD, I'm rooted and I can mount my system and data folders (including app-private) as R/W and copy the APK out onto my SD card or open it up and edit any file in it and put it back. I don't because I am a customer who paid for the game and wants to support the development of more games like it.

Thanks for the feedback.
We are currently discussing this issue among our teams, and
we will reflect some of the things that you mentioned in our discussion.
Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hello !

First of all, the game is superb! The best soccer game out there right now. The only problem for me is, I can't buy the full version because I live in Europe (Finland). Correct me if I am wrong. I really would like to buy this game and enjoy it at its full excitement. :)

Thanks, PireasC.

Thanks for the feedback!.
If you can't find the full version in your market,
try www.handango.com
thanks!

Upvote 0
GAMEVIL..

Help..!

I have purchased zenonia v16 from handango..
however, the file they let me download is zenonia v16.cab.

my HTC desire doesn't seem to recognize this file and refuses to install..
Help..!

This seems to be ZENONIA for Windows Mobile, not Android. When you go to Handango, you should select your device properly. Sorry, we can't help you out any further. :(

Upvote 0
I appreciate the feedback and your willingness to listen to your customers. Thank you.

We've discussed this issue thoroughly with our dev team and they said they will try to implement this within the next update. Everybody agrees that all of our games should have SD card save options, but they will release the new update together with some bug fixes. Look forward to it coming within the next few weeks.

Thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0
New update was released!

Here are the updates included.

1. SD card save option is now available. We will implement this across all of our games in the future.
2. Issues with non-authorized users have been resolved. Please let us know if any of you are still experiencing this issue.
3. D-Pad not showing while doing a Penalty Kick has been fixed.

Please let us know if you have any additional requests or problems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones