1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Games on Samsung Galaxy S (Noob)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by thebully, May 6, 2011.

1. thebully

thebully Lurker
    None

May 6, 2011
    Hi

Sorry for such a noob question but I have some trouble with a few games on my SGS (Darkys rom v10) basically I downloaded Super Mario and Street Fighter II from the market and the games run but I have no buttons to control the game and when I tap the screen I get a zoom in and out button appear.

Is there some way around this, can I have a virtual gamepad/keyboard/some kind of buttons on the bottom of the screen or something to control the games with. I have tried google searchings but am not having much luck.

Thanks Graham

Advertisement

2. Shocky

Shocky On Probation
    None

Jun 20, 2010
    Make sure you read comments from users, looking at both games on the market there are allot of people complaining about lack of virtual controls so it's just an issue with the app, no touch screen support.

Allot of dodgy apps on the market unfortunately. :(

3. thebully

thebully Lurker
    None

May 6, 2011
    Ok thanks for your help, I will have read the comments more closely in future then. I will try some of the emulator apps etc.

4. Shocky

Shocky On Probation
    None

Jun 20, 2010
    The emulators work really work on touch screen phones, I would recommend SNesoid but you have to get the roms yourself, but thats easy enough using google. :)