• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games on the iphone that you want on your Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I would take any of the stuff from the iPhone market place. The android market is still pretty dull. The saving grace is the emulators but even that doesn't always do it. I can only show my friends so many times Sonic the Hedge Hog on my phone before they are asking what else can you do with it? The market is prime for a developers to strike with a great set of games.

Upvote 0
At this point I would take any of the stuff from the iPhone market place. The android market is still pretty dull. The saving grace is the emulators but even that doesn't always do it. I can only show my friends so many times Sonic the Hedge Hog on my phone before they are asking what else can you do with it? The market is prime for a developers to strike with a great set of games.

Totally agree. Especially since android phones are generally more powerful than iphones, and the fact that we're starting to see more advanced smartphones released now.

Upvote 0
I made this list about a month ago and while they're not all available on the iPhone it's still a relevant list.

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline
NOVA 2
Dungeon Hunter 2
Shadow Guardian
Star Front Collision
Star Battalion
Hero of Sparta II
Samurai II: Vengeance
Infinity Blade
Unreal Tournament
Plants vs Zombies
World of Goo
Super Meat Boy
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
MDK2
Audiosurf
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Rage
Golden Axe
Super Monkey Ball
Sonic the Hedgehog
Jet Grind Radio
Shenmue
Soul Calibur
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
NBA Jam
Dead Space
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Shank
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Street Fighter IV
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
Civilization V
Obulis
Quartz 2 Deluxe
Cut the Rope
Death Rally
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Upvote 0
Totally agree. Especially since android phones are generally more powerful than iphones, and the fact that we're starting to see more advanced smartphones released now.

Ummm, technically the Galaxy S series is the only one that can compete or exceed the iPhone4 at this point. HTC devices need not apply. I say this as an owner of an iPhone4, Captivate, and HTC HD2 running NAND Android.

Upvote 0
I'd like all the stuff Square Enix has released... they just launched crystal defenders on Android. I am hoping it sells well. It is almost certainly their test run to see if it would be worth delving deeper into Android game sales. I would also like to see the Diner Dash series. interestingly there is a DD2 on Android, which isn't available on iOS, however iOS has other great ones like wedding dash, hotel dash, etc.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones