1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Games suitable for tablets (wishlist)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by spottyelephant, Feb 27, 2011.

1. spottyelephant

spottyelephant Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 31, 2009
    So since the arrival of honeycomb,i've re-assessed my position on "tablets being pointless", and now i want one!

However I figure that with the increased screen size and bumped specs, games should change a little from their current format on mobiles of double-handed use to that whereby you can hold the tablet in one hand, and fully control the game with the other. I'd like to see a tablet-only games list.

So with that in mind, what games would you like to see developed for tablets? Think about "suitability" though, so no suggestions of Halo or SSX snowboarding, or anything that is complicated to control! If you want to explain how the controls might work for your game suggestion, that'll back up your point of why you'd like to see the game developed!

Personally i'd love to see Viva Pinata
    [​IMG]

and Sam and Max.

[​IMG]

Both great games with great graphics, but easy to control with just two fingers (drag screen around, zoom, and click).

Advertisement

2. ferkoff

ferkoff Lurker
    None

Mar 1, 2011
    May I request for an Android version of "The day of the tentacle"? I know it's quite an old game, but so awesome!!