• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games that use Pocket Change (daily reward system)

For all those wondering how to earn daily PC as fast as possible:

- Simple Hangman (play/lose 30 games)
- Hangman for Spanish Learners (play/lose 30 games)
- Crack Your Screen (share on Facebook + crack screen 3 games)
- Crack Your Screen HD (share on Facebook)

That is now probably one of the fastest ways (about 5 minutes in total)

I have already redeemed Nexus 7 (the old one) and am on my way to Nexus 4, because that price now is attractive! I have about 6700 pc right now. Cheers!

Upvote 0
Hey guys,
I have been playing pocket-change for quite a some time and finally managed to redeem a nexus 4. However after getting an email for asking my shipping address it has been almost 4 days and I didn't get any mails from them.
Moreover I tried to contact them but no-one seems to respond.
In how many days were you able to get a tracking code?

One more thing, Here in India it seems that they have stopped the access of their facebook page..
Is anyone else has some similar problem like that??

For all those wondering how to earn daily PC as fast as possible:

- Simple Hangman (play/lose 30 games)
- Hangman for Spanish Learners (play/lose 30 games)
- Crack Your Screen (share on Facebook + crack screen 3 games)
- Crack Your Screen HD (share on Facebook)

That is now probably one of the fastest ways (about 5 minutes in total)

I have already redeemed Nexus 7 (the old one) and am on my way to Nexus 4, because that price now is attractive! I have about 6700 pc right now. Cheers!

Somebody answer my questions too...

Upvote 0
Hello guys, i started using PC as of yesterday.

Couple of questions. I played the 4 games (the Hangmans, the screen breakers) at 1:30, so next time i play, should be at 1:31 or something like that, right? Is there any chance for Pocket Change to crush as a company or the rewarding process or something like that, because i don't wanna get into it long term if it's doesn't stable and serious. Also, is the shipping available to every country and is it free? I'm from Macedonia.

Upvote 0
Hey guys,
I have been playing pocket-change for quite a some time and finally managed to redeem a nexus 4. However after getting an email for asking my shipping address it has been almost 4 days and I didn't get any mails from them.
Moreover I tried to contact them but no-one seems to respond.
In how many days were you able to get a tracking code?

One more thing, Here in India it seems that they have stopped the access of their facebook page..
Is anyone else has some similar problem like that??

Hi
i am also facing same problem,not able to find pocket change facebook page in india.congo for nexus 4.I also ordered nexus 7 in july end and got it a day before rakhi.

Upvote 0
It took them quite a while to contact me (maybe a week or so), but when they did, the delivery was fast (two weeks to Serbia). Don't get stressed, I am pretty sure everything is going to be fine, they just need a lot of time and you need to be patient. :) and I don't know what is happening with facebook (although it works for me).

Hi, neighbour from Macedonia! :) ja navijam alarm na telefonu 3 minuta kasnije svakog dana. Isto sam se plasio da ce se mozda ugasiti firma, ali traje od 2011 i i dalje je sve u redu, a meni su isporucili Nexus 7, tako da nema razloga da se desi nesto lose. Naravno, sve je moguce, ali samo ti igraj, budi strpljiv i disciplinovan i to je to. Ako te nesto zanima, samo pitaj, jer sam vec sve to prosao sa njima. Pozdrav!

Reactions: Bozhino
Upvote 0
They gave me points for playing,normaly,but my wife is complaining that she still isn't getting any(except in crack your screen HD). Plus i see that their facebook page is removed. Maybe they are working on something. And i allmost forgot,they allso removed the pocket change app from the play store. Not sure whats going on,but i hope its nothing serious.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones