• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games that use Pocket Change (daily reward system)

I can understand the frustration of all you guys outside of the US.
At the very least they should communicate the terms of service.
Here in the US it looks like it is good for now.
I have ordered the nexus 7 on October 1st got a email conformation of the order and that they got my shipping address information.
On their web site it still says:
This request is currently being processed by our staff

Megan is assigned to your request.
You will receive a notification when the request status is updated by our staff.
Never got a email that it was shipped and today October 7th I got it.
I think they do not know when it is shipped because it was shipped directly from Google play.
Here is a picture of it next to HP Touch.

Attachments

• 2013-10-07_17-27-58_684.jpg
    2013-10-07_17-27-58_684.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
I'm now not getting any tokens for Simple Hangman, Hangman for Spanish Learners and Crack Your Screen.

Have also noticed from yesterday that you get only 1 daily gift (10 tokens), and the daily limit has been reduced to 115 tokens. This seems to be confirmed by other posters on their Facebook page.
:( :( :(

Upvote 0
We should raise our voice to the providers of rewards in PC store ie Google, polaroid, Nike etc that PC have cheated with their users and they should remove their products from PC store as by linking with PC their brand name is also damaged.
Start emailing them guys. Hopefully they should reply to our mails and not do what PC is doing with our mails

Upvote 0
We should raise our voice to the providers of rewards in PC store ie Google, polaroid, Nike etc that PC have cheated with their users and they should remove their products from PC store as by linking with PC their brand name is also damaged.
Start emailing them guys. Hopefully they should reply to our mails and not do what PC is doing with our mails
I like your idea ... But we have too few players ... Who would believe what we say. That is one big problem

Upvote 0
I'm now not getting any tokens for Simple Hangman, Hangman for Spanish Learners and Crack Your Screen.

Have also noticed from yesterday that you get only 1 daily gift (10 tokens), and the daily limit has been reduced to 115 tokens. This seems to be confirmed by other posters on their Facebook page.
:( :( :(

Yes, I am having the same problem.
Maze and eQuotes also stopped giving points.
Only diet assistant behaves normally.
What apps are working for you?
I guess I was very lucky to get the Nexus when I did.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Reactions: jhMLB
Upvote 0
Would anyone in the US be able to find out if the following games are still giving tokens please:
- Simple Hangman
- Hangman for Spanish Learners
- Crack Your Screen.

I tried using Tunnel Bear VPN with no success.

Thank you.

Edit: Quadris, Pentas and Quazzle are still giving me points, all without VPN.

Simple Hangman has not worked for me 3 straight days, same with crack your screen. You need to play hangman for spanish 10 games to get 5 pts (used to be 5 pts at 3 games, another 5 at 10 games).

In the US:
diet assistant 5x3=15 / normal
Simple Hangman 0 / used to be 45
Hangman for Spanish Learners 5 point @ 10 games / used to be 45
Maze 10 DG and 5x3 @ 3,5 and 15 for 25 points/ used to be 30 @ 1,3,5 and 10+ DG

These two were for backup:

eQuotes 5 @ 5 / used to be 20 @ 5,10,15 and 30
Crack Your Screen 0 / did not use it much.

Oh I never used eQuotes, I'll have to look into that. How do you get the 3rd for diet assistant? I usually get 5 for daily eating plan and 5 for updating weight.

Maze still gives 15 points if you play 15 mazes.

Another good pocket change app that still works is poker master. You can get 10 points if you play 8 hands.

Upvote 0
Simple Hangman has not worked for me 3 straight days, same with crack your screen. You need to play hangman for spanish 10 games to get 5 pts (used to be 5 pts at 3 games, another 5 at 10 games).

Oh I never used eQuotes, I'll have to look into that. How do you get the 3rd for diet assistant? I usually get 5 for daily eating plan and 5 for updating weight.

Maze still gives 15 points if you play 15 mazes.

Another good pocket change app that still works is poker master. You can get 10 points if you play 8 hands.

After you update your wight there is a tab on the for sharing. You get 5 points for that.

On poker master got 5 points @ 3 and 8 hands.
eQuotes 5 @ 5 and 5 when you share a quote on FB.

@ 10:15 pm eastern time US PC servers became unavailable.
Might be temporary but we shall see.

Reactions: jhMLB
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones