• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Games that you would like to see on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahri

Dec 14, 2012
I bet many of us have games they would love to play on Android and would certainly do well on that platform. This is the list of games I would like to see in the Google Play Store:

All Professor Layton games
All Monkey Island games
Theme Hospital
Grim Fandango

I bet many of us have games they would love to play on Android and would certainly do well on that platform. This is the list of games I would like to see in the Google Play Store:

All Professor Layton games
All Monkey Island games
Theme Hospital
Grim Fandango

If you already own Grim Fandango, someone ported the Residual VM engine to Android:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27654797/Residualvm_apk.zip

Think of it as ScummVM but for Grim Fandango.

Install the APK, copy your Grim Fandango installation to your SD card and have fun.

Note: It's quite lacking in the controls department, I'd recommend installing Game Keyboard from the market or using an external controller.

Speaking of Scumm, ScummVM is also available in the Play Store, you can use it to play Monkey Island.

Since I've already got Planescape: Torment and Jagged Alliance 2 running on my tablet, I just need to get Arcanum and Dark Souls. But I'll also take Infinity Blade.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones