• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

games you wish were made for android

FPS can work on a phone. Need a decent touchscreen though.

I fill time now and again playing Nazi Zombies, NOVA, Sandstorm etc

I also love Angry Birds, Airport Mania, Lets Golf, MX Mayhem (not tried it on Nexus, but it sucked on Hero, great on iPhone), GTA ChinaTown, NFS underground and shift, Settlers, Game of Life, Monopoly, and a few great physics games like Paper Bridge

Looking forward to seeing more an more games on Android soon.

Upvote 0
Two games I liked on iphone were We Rule and Haypi Kindgom. I so wish there were similar games for android. I am getting the Incredible in two weeks, comming from a crappy Blackberry Storm. I was excited about the games until I found out that apparently there are no games like them in the marketplace. I so hope that this will change...

Upvote 0
OMG! Some one else who played Mordor! Me and my friend loved it and had rediculously hard characters lol, we even modded it and created our own game based on it! (We had new levels, monsters inc. bosses, and new items).. we got about 7 floors done and had some awesome monsters on it :)

Anyway I agree with all the above!
Also there was a game on the MegaDrive called something like "Dungeons and Dragons: Valley of the Sun", not sure on the Valley of the Sun bit but something like that, I'd love to see that to!

Oh and just thought... a cut down Android version of this would rock: Flower

Mordor rocked!
Pity it does not work on Win7. At all. Well Demise does, a sequel, but it's just not the same... Some time ago I even had a Win98 partition running of VirtualBox just for Mordor and MTG. ^__^

Upvote 0
Canabalt-11.PNG

Canabalt

Game from the Iphone, really simple but fun

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones