1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Games

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RPM, Nov 30, 2010.

1. RPM

RPM Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Greece
    Alright, now I have a question. I am aware that Android was recently developed and that it is still being updated and created. And of course I don't use my phone to play games, but there isn't a single decent game in the market that would make me say 'wow' a good time waster (when I have spare time to waste..). Not one. Why?
    On the contrary, I pod had so many games to be jealous of and I get angry when my boyfriend brags about his quality and quantity of games. I end up playing games on his phone when I have some time to waste. It's ridiculous!

Lame thread I know, and I am well over my twenties to be chatting about mobile phone games, but I needed to take it out of my chest. :p

Advertisement

2. kiz1983

kiz1983 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Well, thr r many games out there for android..
    Not to say they r not good but give android some time to mature..
    Thr r some good games out there, but x8 budget phone got some hardware limitation whn u wanna play those good games tho...

Offtopic, ipod cant make calls :p

3. RPM

RPM Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Greece
    Yeah I meant I phone :p :rolleyes:

4. coman_nick

coman_nick Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Bucharest, Romania
    It depends on what games you want. Just search Youtube for Android games. I think you'll be amazed. Maybe you can try Raging Thunder. Haven't played it (don't like racing games) but I hear it's awsome.