• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gastronomy - Share It

AugieTN

Extreme Android User
Dec 9, 2022
Illinois Home & Tennessee RV Home
If you love great food, you'll love gastronomy!

Gastronomy is the study of food by tasting, experiencing, discovering and experimenting for the sensory qualities. Have you ever watch Anthony Bourdain? You could consider him a gastronomist.

My wife and I went to Lyon, France and it is known as the gastronomy capital of the world. The place in Lyon that will knock your socks off is Les Halles de Lyon - Paul Bocuse
https://www.halles-de-lyon-paulbocuse.com/

So if you had a great meal - share it here!
If you know of a great restaurant - share it here!
If you made a great meal - share it here!
If you have a recipe - share it here!

Here's a few pictures I took inside Les Halles de Lyon:

Attachments

• gastro1.jpg
    gastro1.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 116
  • gastro2.jpg
    gastro2.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 89
  • gastro3.jpg
    gastro3.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 88
  • gastro4.jpg
    gastro4.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 89
  • gastro5.jpg
    gastro5.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 87
  • gastro6.jpg
    gastro6.jpg
    611.3 KB · Views: 86
i'm a foodie, but because of the pandemic, it has kept me from going out to eat at a restaurant much. the last place i went to eat was at Langer's Deli. if you like pastrami sandwiches then Langer's is the best place in LA to get one. hand's down the #19 is the best.
19.jpg

_19.jpg

the meat is not like your typical deli meat. it is more like slow cooked slices of brisket made into pastrami. and the rye bread is to die for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones